Macro/Micro NSB and Mods
- Portfolios : Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
- Scope : Equipment Upgrade, Generators, Antenna Concealment, Rawland, Rooftop, Collocation, Microwave, Structural Evaluation/assessment, Site Audits, Antenna Swap and RRUS addition.
DAS, Polygon, and Small Cells
- Portfolios : AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, Extenet
- Details : Right-of-way, iDAS, and oDAS coverage.
Commercial and Retail
- Portfolios : GGP, Del Tacos, Albertsons, Payless, Carls Jr., Jack in the Box, Payless, Souplantation, Westfield, Tesoro, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, CVS
- Details : Civil Design and Surveys, ADA compliance, PCA (Property Condition Assessment), etc.
The heart and soul of our team. Our comprehensive architectural services include conceptual and schematic design, design development, along with all needed construction documentations. Our vast suite of capabilities allows us to intersect with one another, involve experts at every level, include our clients' visions and improve each project we touch.
We stretch the design boundaries daily, but always with a practical guide ensuring all considerations are effectively incorporated across multiple disciplines. CELLSITE is licensed to provide engineering services in many states to solidify our ability to serve clients nationwide.Â Current list of license registrations held by CELLSITE can be made available upon request.
CELLSITE utilizes the latest state-of-the-art equipment; Global Positioning System (GPS) instruments, Robotic Total Stations with electronic data collectors to record survey data in accordance with current National and State standards. CELLSITE surveyors and engineers come backed by a wealth of industry experience and necessary training to offer a range of premium solutions.
The key to the success of any project is Project Management. An experienced team of CELLSITE Project Managers is available to assist client needs. By managing all of the various aspects of a project deployment, CELLSITE will provide a single point of contact for your daily project operations, updates, scheduling and tracking.